Monday 7 March 2011

Sorry, You Missed This Train

Today Abdul and myself briefly discussed deadlines. And when I say briefly I mean literally a minute before we said "see you tomorrow" we brought the topic up. I remarked that Adam and Fasil wouldn't show up and neither would Michael even though I had sent them an email during last week's Project Management: Episode 5 - WikiTools (episode 6 airs tomorrow from 10am with Legal Issues if my schedule doesn't deceive me). While Project Management is just as important as the rest of the other modules we will be focusing on History & Analysis and Programming first as they are in very soon indeed. During that time we will still be working on our GDD and the presentation however and hopefully we can put as much work in as Ryan and Aaron have so far on theirs.

While it will just be myself and Abdul working on everything since the rest of our group don't turn up or answer emails, texts or calls* we expect it may not be up to the standard as other groups where team members are turning up and putting effort in consistently. And if the 3 members of our group say "we will do the work" then unfortunately they have already missed the train to jump on and it won't be coming back for them.

Next stop: Deadline Date


Dan
*Texts cost the standard network charge. Calls from mobiles and other networks may be significantly higher than landline. Please ask the billpayer's permission first.

No comments:

Post a Comment