Wednesday 16 February 2011

The PERT Song

I was walking down the street today after History & Analysis and just so happened to bump into an old friend of mine. "Hello there," he said, "fancy a cuppa?" I accepted his offer and went round to his house, before congratulating him on his Brit Award last night. "Well, I think Robbie is to thank for that. It's not as if Mark or Jason or the other one do anything." We began chatting and then he mentioned PERT. I thought that it rang a bell and then I remembered what it was. He told me that he couldn't remember the formula and even when he checked it, he still got different answers everytime he tried so we wrote a song together:

Fours times as likely, adding the optimist, to get this right you, just add a pessimist. Then divide by 6.


Anyway, we will begin working on our GDD soon. I actually wrote a template but as always forgot where I saved it. Since our game is going to be team-based, we need to think of some proper gameplay and then we can get cracking on it.
Me and my good friend. His mum is checking up on us.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment