Tuesday 8 February 2011

Leaving the Past Behind

Some of you may know me from a certain popular blog here on the internet. I won't say which one since I'm still a bit upset over having to leave it behind and it really is still sinking in that I will no longer be able to attend book signings, record songs in the studio with my good friends Gary and Selena, or even star in films alongside the Chuckle Brothers.

On the bright side I did learn many things last semester. I learned how to run a successful blog (but seriously though, why are Indians obsessed with the Art Attack Guy?), manage my time wisely in order to create a presentation and write an essay, and just how important all the small factors in Project Management can affect a project in so many different ways. I am sure that my learning will continue this semester, as will my workload. Just looking at the syllabus I am quite intrigued by paper prototyping and learning about some legal issues. I am also looking forward to coming up with a new game idea and having to incorporate aspects of Project Management into it should be a great challenge. And of course the thing I am looking forward to most is getting all the work out of the way for the deadline... on my birthday. Of course we will have to wait and see what the future holds but I'm sure that good things will be on the horizon.

What does the future have in store?
Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment